Friday, December 14, 2007

Another loss

The cobras lost again tonight. 60-49 again wiscassett. Can't believe they would show up in this weather anyway. Justin scored 12 which is low for him. The nurse told me my blood pressure was through the roof and I don't think these games help any. I bought a cobras shirt to show my spirit and wouldn't you know it was my snotty neighbor running the booth. She's just that way coz my kids are better than hers,lol. Supposed to be a big storm this weekend, woohooo!! bring it on!!! Gas in the 4x4, snowblower and wood in the fireplace....all set....just wish my kids were all home. Sucks having kids with a life of their own....don't they know we don't know what to do when they are not around??

1 comment:

Mainegrandmother said...

You can have all the snow up there..k? I don't want any more!! Congrats on the bb player..tell him to get with it and forget the girlfriend!! And where's the little mom...she should be home and safe!!! Love you!!